Monday 22 March 2010

असेच काहीतरी

I think i am the worst boyfriend on the earth who has told his girlfreind that he just likes her and still has not started loving her. why do i do this ? Even though i know that it might hurt her. and when she has told me that she has started loving me. Am i acting mad? why dont i understand that its not easy to have a loving wife.. and i am here just wasting it and ignoring the loving emotions of my would be wife. She is just fine with the relationship then what holds me back? she surely is beautiful girl.she is bit short but how that affects what she is. moreover i knew that from begining(that she is bit short). then what is that is bothering me in this relationship. is she not witty? is that the cause? i find the dialogues between us a bit monotonous sometimes. however recently i can point out certain things which excited me abt her.. i did not expect her to do thise certain things and i was happily mesmerised by it when she told me . she mentioned how she used to cheat the big queues at petrol pump. i found her smart for that . i , in my lifetime wouldnt have done this on my own :) so funny ..she mentioned about the list that she is preparing for the list of things to do for marriage. I should have shown some more interest at least.was it really the bad movie? or am i just not getting the feeling of marriage?
i admit that she is good at the dress sense. she really understands what looks good on her. and may be looks good on me too:) girls do have this quality in them :)but surely she has mastered it. thats why when she mentioned she is confused for the first time ( when we went together for shopping first time)i didnt understand why she was confused.. when she is so good at it.

No comments: