Wednesday 13 August 2008

Life

Its my Birth day today.. I thought of writing some stuff just for me and myself which I believe when I will read sometime later I will feel happy about.I have this bad habit of stretching the sentences longer than a normal or average ones. Any way lets keep that aside.Its not about my birth day and how the day went by stuff I am writing here... I am just grabbing this chance to fulfil my desire of writing.. I am a strong believer that for one to succeed, one need to start today and now.everybody has his or her own good way of justifying the things happening in his or her life. I turned 30 today.. I believe I can live at least 90 years i.e. 60 more years.. lets keep last 30 years aside which gives me next slot of 30 years to taste unexplored flavours of life.
In recent couple of years I have gained the confidence which I was struggling to gain for 20 years before. I am always a good performer but that never gave me the confidence that I can achieve anything I want in life. But I have learned to learn the things over the period now. I always believe that everyone is a good person. its your comfort level with that person makes you think that he or she is good or average Friend of yours. I think that's what they call wavelength match..
its not religion, its not a certain habit, its not your financial status or its not gender.. a person may click to you irrespective of all these points. that is compatibility. I am thinking of getting married now. I am ready for it. but when i think of it , i feel its so controlled by the chance that you are left with no other choice. you have to choose from the available options.. Finding a compatible within available options is very tough job. I always wonder how people can cope with this pressure. I get tensed to select a life partner. Its not a easy decision. and you are alone..
Boss you are on your own..
Quality of life if it is to be judged, i believe it lies in the instances you can recall and enjoy without again doing the same act. Just the memory is sufficient for you to celebrate the same joy again and again.
An interesting life is always eventful.. eventful life is always colorful. Combinations of the various colours produce a picture in itself. Each time you add a new activity you create enormous amount of the permutations for an eventful colourful life for you.
I like being emotional. After all emotions differentiate human beings from the living beings. Humans are the only gifted creature on the earth who can deal with this complexity created by themselves.I can not tolerate the non emotional. Drama is not always something I prefer but i have learnt that its a human tendency to get attracted to drama. I am no different.
Being complacent is I am afraid of. It drives urge in me to try out different things in life.
I have started believing in myself these days.. God I am in my own control...I know when I try a new thing I am confident that I am not a slave to the new stuff.. God know one day i may try cocaine or other 'Nasha' I wanted to be part of the politics too. Some day I will start my own business too. God knows I might go for world tour or might live in jungle for some part of my life.
I guess this is a blog with random thoughts about life..my instance of life..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pramod,
I am very happy,firstly for your blog writting,& secondly for your attitute about the life.Good,keep it up.It's nice that at this age you are that much confident in the life,& you know very well what you want from the life-mostly people waste their whole life knowing their expectations & then they don't have time to fullfill them.so no doubt you will really enjoy the good life ahead.& don't get tensed about life partner,I can say now if you have strong belife in your thoughts,by hook or crook you definitely will get the things.don't bother about the religions,just go for the person,I will always with you.
Wish you a very Happy & successfull Life ahead.
Bye.

chega said...

bokya, good one!!
dont worry abt making the right decisions concentrate on making the decisions right :)